MVP elected to do no retention offers this season. We believe every girl and boy should have a fair shot at making our teams each and every year. All spots are available on every team.
We like to take 11 for each team with a max typically of 12.
We are a play to win club, meaning the best players will normally be on the court at the end of tournaments and playtime will not always be balanced. Playtime will typically be more balanced at the younger ages, meaning 14 and under.
Coaches have full discretion for playtime on their teams. Playtime is earned via practice, which includes: effort, talent, attendance, and other factors.
We do payments in 3 installments. Now, January, and March. Additional payment plans are available on request.
Blue = 1's National Team, our highest level team. Full travel schedule across the country, more practice time age dependent.
Green = 2's National team, the separation in talent is normally pretty slim. Our 2's compete at a very high level. Same travel schedule and rigorous practice schedule.
Black = 3's Regional Team, the talent level is not always based on skill level. Many times this is a great option for families not looking to travel across the country. The schedule is all local for travel.
- Masks will be required at practice facilities during the season unless further health guidelines are issued.
- Masks will be required for tryouts for 14 and under and 15 and up, both boys and girls.
- We will have temp checks for tryouts and all-season practices.
- We will be washing the balls down after every season practice and tryout.
- We ask that if your child is sick or not feeling well in the slightest that you hold them back from any club activities.
- Please notify your coach and club directors, especially Patrick Bieser, if you do discover a case of COVID within your household.
Refunds will be assessed as the situation comes up. If there is a COVID end to a season or extended period of off time, we again will issue limited refunds depending on the length of time.
We work to be as fair and transparent as possible for any difficult decisions. We are a business organization at the end of the day with financial responsibilities to gyms, coaches, and fixed season costs.
If there are any coaching, playtime, team dynamic related questions please go to your coach first.
Any and all other questions should be directed to Patrick Bieser, firstname.lastname@example.org
The regional season will last approximately December to April. With an average of 2 tournaments per month from January to April.