The commitment dates have changed since 2018 tryouts.
- 7 p.m. | October 7th | For boys and girls 14 and under
- 7 p.m. | November 18th | For boys and girls 15 and older
- There is no longer an earlier date for returning players.
- First off, you will need to purchase a tryout or full USAV membership with the Badger Region prior to tryouts. If you are planning to play club we recommend the full USAV membership.
- Register for a USAV membership with the Badger Region.
- After purchasing the USAV membership, have your member # ready for registration for tryouts on our website.
- Go to USA Volleyball WebPoint login to retrieve your USAV number or renew your membership from last season.
- Save your member # for registration for tryouts.
Our tryout registration fee is $40 and that includes all the tryout dates your child is eligible for in their age bracket. All tryout fees are non-refundable and does not include the price of the USAV membership.
This is often confusing especially with the cutoff dates. To keep it easy we have linked the USAV age definition chart below.