These will be in place for all our practice facilities.
- Require all athletes and coaches to wash hands for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer post and pre-practice.
- Encourage good hygiene and discuss as necessary coughing and sneezing into your sleeve or elbow.
- Sanitize the balls post every practice with strong cleaning solutions, we use a bleach mix, lysol spray, and/or Fantastic.
- No shaking hands or high fives during practice and continue to enforce that policy.
- Require face masks to be worn at all times while in a Motion Volleyball Program facility.
- Stay under capacity size limits for our practice facilities and establish clear occupancy limits.
- Regular cleaning crews will continue to clean facilities.
- Have a waiting area for athletes arriving for next practices and not allow in gym until current athletes have left safely via our other entryway, so as to ensure a one-way flow of traffic.
- Temp checks for all athletes and coaches.
- Drop-off lines with no parents allowed to enter or stay in our facilities.
- Online payments for all club activities.
- No outside competitions at our facilities for Motion Volleyball Program.
- Socially distance as much as possible and continue to work in small groups spread out across the gym.
Return to Play:
- Tested positive for COVID
- You must quarantine for 10 days away from all Motion Volleyball Program activities. Then you must be symptom-free for 24 hours before returning. Return to play sooner by showing a negative test result after 7 days.
- Close contact exposure to COVID
- You must quarantine for 10 days away from all Motion Volleyball Program activities. Or provide a negative test result after 7 days.
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID
- You must stay home until you provide a negative test result.