1. 2020-21 Badger Region Club Tryout Dates: Official Days & Times to Come Soon
- 14-and-under boys and girls (born July 1, 2006, and after — subject to change)
- First available date clubs can hold tryouts: Oct. 3, 2020
- A player (regardless of whether they played for a club in the 2019-20 season) will not be required to commit to a club until 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 5.
- All offers made after 7:01 p.m. Oct. 5 are at the discretion of the club
- 15-and-older boys and girls (born June 30, 2006 and before — subject to change)
- First available date for tryouts: Nov. 14, 2020
- A player (regardless of whether they played for a club in the 2019-20 season) will not be required to commit to a club until 7 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 16.
- All offers made after 7:01 p.m. Nov. 16 are at the discretion of the club
2. Summer Camps - Boys' & Girls' Options Available Still
Ready to Coach at MVP?
Never too late to join!
What we offer:
- We offer monthly competitive pay for practices and tournaments
- Travel expense coverage
- High caliber athletes looking to improve and be coached
- A system style of training/coach support
- Regional or national program options
- Plus much more
Our mission is to provide our community with excellent volleyball coaching, support, and competition at an exceptional value. We value our coaching staff and entrust you to help all players improve their skills, teach strategy, and also help players learn important life lessons of teamwork, commitment, time management, sportsmanship and dependability. Reach out today if you have any interest, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motion Volleyball Program (MVP) is a non-profit Amateur Junior Olympic Volleyball Program that offers a system based training that develops skills, technique, and competitive mindsets. Our mission is to produce competitive, technically sound, and high IQ volleyball players. Through our system based training, film studies, nutritional guides, workout program, and coaching; our objective is to bring the best out of each and every athlete that steps through our doors.