Final Tryout for 13's Tuesday, October 15th from 6-8 p.m. at NX Level. No cost to attend, waivers available at the door.
14 & Under Boys & Girls Offer Status:
|Girl 12-1||Team Filled*||12 - Accepted|
|Girls 13-1||4 - Offers Pending||7 - Accepted|
|Girls 13-2||4 - Offers Pending||7 - Accepted|
|Girls 13-3||Team Filled*||11 - Accepted|
|Girls 14-1||Team Filled*||11 - Accepted|
|Girls 14-2||Team Filled*||11 - Accepted|
|Girls 14-3||Team Filled*||11 - Accepted|
|Boys 14||Team Filled*||12 - Accepted|
Last Updated: 10/10/19 7:24pm
*Practice player slots are available on these teams. This is a great opportunity to get the high-level systems training minus the tourney play, for a reduced cost. Please reach out to Patrick Bieser at email@example.com.
Additional Tryouts will be held at NX Level in Waukesha, from 6-7 p.m. Tuesday, October 8 for all ages and genders interested in slots.
FYI: No retention offers were made. All spots are open for tryouts.
- Boys' Focused | November 5th | 7-9 p.m. | Pius HS
- Girls' 15U | October 28th | 6-8 p.m. | @ NX Level
- Girls' 15U | October 30th | 6-8 p.m. | @ NX Level
- Boys' 15U | November 5th | 6-8 p.m. | @ NX Level
- Boys' 15U | November 7th | 6-8 p.m. | @ NX Level
- Girls' 15U | Nov. 16th | 1-3:30 p.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
- Girls' 16U | Nov. 16th | 4-6:30 p.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
- Girls' 17/18U | Nov. 16th | 7-9:30 p.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
- Girls' 15-18U | Nov. 17th | 4-6 p.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
- Boys' 15/16U | Nov. 17th | 12-3 p.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
- Boys' 17/18U | Nov. 17th | 8-11 a.m. | @ New Berlin West HS
Come Coach at MVP
Few openings left
What we offer:
- We offer monthly competitive pay for practices and tournaments
- Travel expense coverage
- High caliber athletes looking to improve and be coached
- A system style of training/coach support
- Regional or national program options
- Plus much more
Our mission is to provide our community with excellent volleyball coaching, support, and competition at an exceptional value. We value our coaching staff and entrust you to help all players improve their skills, teach strategy, and also help players learn important life lessons of teamwork, commitment, time management, sportsmanship and dependability. Reach out today if you have any interest.
Motion Volleyball Program (MVP) is a non-profit Amateur Junior Olympic Volleyball Program that offers a system based training that develops skills, technique, and competitive mindsets. Our mission is to produce competitive, technically sound, and high IQ volleyball players. Through our system based training, film studies, nutritional guides, workout program, and coaching; our objective is to bring the best out of each and every athlete that steps through our doors.