Player Development Manager
Bryon Pangborn, MVP Club Adviser & Coach
- (414) 202-3092
- (414) 202-3092
Title: MVP 14 National Coach
For us, volleyball is our way of life. We truly devote our time and passion into the game, and believe that when you are this committed to something, the dedication shows.
As coaches we want to see all of our players master the things they can control, their effort, attitude and confidence, and strive to develop the skills with the goal of reaching their full potential. We believe that is accomplished by working hard and pushing the players to expect success from themselves. We preach playing aggressively and with confidence. Playing with confidence and eliminating fear allow players to reach new heights that they have been unable to reach before.
As coaches we want to see the girls improve their skills but most of all grow as a person. We believe that being a member of a team builds lifelong skills that translate off the court.
Lastly, we want everyone to enjoy themselves and have a great time.
Bryon - Girls Club Coach (2009-2013, 2015-2016):
- 2015, 2016 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Head Coach 13-1’s
- 2011, 2013 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Head Coach 15-1’s
- 2010, 2012 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Head Coach 14-1’s
- 2009 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Head Coach 14-2’s
- Finished in the top 20 in the National Division at USAV Nationals
- Multiple top 10 finishes in National Division at USAV National Qualifiers
- 3 Top 3 Finishes at Badger Region Championships
Bryon - High School Coaching:
- 2010 - 2013 — New Berlin West High School - Girls Varsity Assistant Coach
- 2008, 2009 — Brookfield East High School - Boys JV Coach
Bryon – Player
- Finished in top 20 at USAV Nationals as a player in Open Division
- Former All-State Setter/ Outside Hitter
- 3 year Varsity Captain at Greenfield High School
- Player at Southwest Milwaukee VBC for 6 years
- Actively playing adult leagues and tournaments at AA/A level
Sam - Girls Club Coach (2015 - 2016):
- 2016 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Assistant Coach 13-1’s
- 2015 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Summer camps instructor; Hitting Camp, All-Skills Camp
- 2015 — Southwest Milwaukee VBC - Assistant Coach 13-1’s
Sam - High School Coaching:
- 2009 - 2015 — Whitnall High School - Summer camp instructor
Sam - Player
- Outside Hitter
- 4 year starter at Whitnall High School
- 2 year Varsity Captain at Whitnall High School
- Club Volleyball at UW-Madison
- Actively plays triples tournaments throughout the midwest
- Competes in Adult leagues at A level
Certifications: IMPACT and CAP 1
Private Lesson Coaches:
We actively run private lessons year round for athletes ages 10-18.
Each lesson is directed towards athlete growth in any aspect of the game. The lessons are constructed based upon goals set by the athlete, parents, and/or suggestions given by coaches. Lessons are used as a time for one-on-one instruction and development of the player. All-skills lessons and positional lessons are both available.